I recently had the opportunity to house-sit for a friend, which not only meant access to a full-sized kitchen, but also close proximity to several playgrounds. Being in walking distance to a good playground is one of the biggest things that I miss about living in a house. ... I also miss the having-a- house-to-live-in part. I've put a slideshow of these pictures on my website since I can't figure out how to incorporate SWF files into blogger.This is Rev and his cousin Isaac, almost exactly 1 year apart. This is also Rev's favorite mode of transportation. On some days you can find him peddling down aisles in HEB, along Congress Ave, around the Capitol, down a flight of stairs (he won't try that again, though, for some reason), or down the block to any nearby playground. I'm not sure what we will do when he outgrows that trike. I'm also not sure when to consider him "outgrown"... as it is, his knees hit the handle bars...
No comments:
Post a Comment