13 July 2008

Diller-time


Group shot with my favorite Thursday night homemeeting (excluding several, very missed people).


One such missing person was Miss Lizey. Thankfully, she posed for me earlier in the evening.


The obligatory pyramid picture. Caroline didn't quite make it to the top before the "base" started making pain-related objections. =)



No words.


This is what happens when you have a lot of movement on a long shutter speed... portions of people disappear. Also, the look on Erick's face is priceless. I'm not sure how I would describe that look.


Jesse lay deadish and defeated by Ian and Oscar.

And of course there's the food. This week: King Ranch Casserole and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.... I used bounce-flash to capture the yumminess as best as I could.






Caroline was not on the menu.



I snuck this shot because it was very precious to see Rev sitting all by himself (by that, I mean, without mama) at a table full of grown-ups. He was carrying on as if he were sitting amongst his peers. Again, not sure what to make of Erick's expression? Hah

1 comment:

em said...

Awh, diller time! How I miss it! (you've captured it well). We just might have to make an honorary-member visit sometime soon.

I like the rainbows in the corner of some of the shots.