We got to enjoy Fireworks from behind the Dell Diamond. This was a 3-second exposure. Wish I had my tripod on hand, but I didn't, so this was hand-held.The day before the Fireworks, Rev and I were playing around on the floor. Man, boys are little bottle rockets -- always going full speed.
Long story short, check out my face.

Here's the rest of it.

What happened? Head-butt. The worst part wasn't tooth sensitivity, surprisingly. It was the front of the tooth. The way it sheared off left a rough surface that kept snagging the inside of my lips. A very annoying 6 (yes, six) days of being semi-toothless.
2 comments:
Tooth of July... I'll recommend to the president this be a new national holiday.
and it shall come to pass... (getting biblical on you just then)
ouch at full speed, indeed!
and on the 7th day, she rested... (sticking with Flyin'B's Biblical references). :P
Post a Comment