13 February 2009

I have the 66th most popular first name in the US

I read about this site, howmanyofme.com, in a magazine today. Thought I'd share the fun.

You can find out how many people in the US have your first name (for me, over 706,000), how many have your last name, and how many have your first AND last name. As you can see below, almost 800 people in the US have my first and last name. I wish there was a way to search for middle names too...

Here's the results for my full (first+last) name:



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
798
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Here's the result's for Rev's full name:



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



1 comment:

Amanda Cruz said...

i need a good blogname. what should it be?