11 March 2009

March Birthdays

March and September (and maybe October) seem to be big birthday months. Anyway, here's photos from a couple of the most recent ones...

Birthday girl taking center stage





Birthday boy ain't messing around with juice-time









Yum, Papa Johns...



Climbed into a tree to get these pinata shots



This kid was smart enough to bring his own bat



Also caught this lady enjoying herself



Getting out of the tree wasn't so pleasant. I will not mention the tree roaches that I encountered.







1 comment:

Monica said...

The pizza looks amazing! I tried the pizza here but it was not very good... something with the sauce I think. Can you bring me pizza when you come visit me? Remember when you brought me chips and salsa in London, and that girl ate it? Ummm... chips and salsa sounds amazing too!

But you cant bring food into Australia, not even the snacks they give you on the plane. So you're off the hook!