
One side note: If you click on the image above to enlarge, you will notice that I'm using the new-ish Google Chrome web browser. Upon comparison with Firefox (shown below), you'll see that Chrome offers alot more screen space! [Well, this may not seem like a great comparison because with my FF I'm using the the tiny menu add-on among other things, but the difference will likely be more drastic for most]. Also, you don't need a separate toolbar for searching the web (see the Google toolbar on the upper right in image below) because with Chrome, you just type your search requests directly into the address bar. Pretty sweet.

And lastly, if you're viewing me on Internet Explorer (as shown below), let me encourage you to upgrade. 1992 has come and gone and Internet Explorer is a thing of the past. It doesn't allow you to view websites very well due to their non-compliance with a bunch of Coding Regulations. Happy trails!

2 comments:
What kind of internet do I need for Mac? I will let you fix mine when I do down for Xmas.
That's right I said "let you". :)
We prefer Firefox as well. Well, that's because Sam chose Firefox a couple years ago even though I was stuck on internet explorer. It's good to be savvy in the techy stuff.
Post a Comment