
22 January 2009
Logo City
I haven't posted in a while. Here's one of the several things I've been working on: a logo. This logo is for a restoration project in west San Antonio. This area of San Antonio used to be a legal red-light district, but is now only an adult metroplex where many murders occur weekly. The project will rehabilitate the creeks that run through the westside, adding hike and bike trails and encouraging the natural vegetation and wildlife to once again return. The committee in charge of approving my work is made up of former city mayors, councilmen and councilwomen and various other "big shots" with various and conflicting ideas. I have created no less than 30 completely different logos for them. Each of the 30 options had several variations of it's own. They wanted to see eveything with different fonts, different colors, different types of cranes and egrets and different shapes of grass. Sigh. Anyway, the jury is still out on the final version of the logo, but it will look something very similiar to this. I've already started work on the website for the project.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is fabulous, Melissa! I love the white-on-color, and the way you've put your words off-center. Hope they like it.
Post a Comment