10 June 2009

Welcome to the World, baby!

A couple of weeks ago, Sam and Vanessa asked me to do some family portraits before new baby was born. Today... after a long wait, baby arrived, making this trio a quartet! Welcome to the world, baby! This is what your family looked like before your grand entrance.

We took these shots at sunset along a nearby creek. The setting sun made for some nice backlighting.

Here, Benjamin gives baby sister several kisses. Here's one of them...




The Yu's on the front porch.


Vanessa loved this hat. So do I!






Benjamin was cracking up! I wish I could remember what was so funny. I think Vanessa was tickling him.


Sun sets on the Yu trio. I love that they were all holding hands...


Today a new Yu changed everything. Congratulations ya'll!

1 comment:

Samuel said...

We loved how the photos came out! Time for a baby Aliya photoshoot!